NZARE recognises excellence in educational research through its awards and grants programmes.
NZARE IS NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR ALL AWARDS - CLOSING DATE 1 AUGUST
The following awards are made annually at the NZARE Conference:
- McKenzie Award
- Te Tohu Pae Tawhiti Award
- NZARE Group Awards
- Sutton-Smith Doctoral Award
- Rae Munro Award
- Herbison Lecture - Annual presentation by an invited speaker
Two awards are also presented by the Early Childhood Education SIG being:
- Lyn Foote Award
- Judith Duncan Award
In 2017, the Māori Caucus in conjunction with NZARE Council has introduced:
- Ranginui Walker te Reo Māori Doctoral Award
The submission date for nominations to each of these awards is 1 August of the year in which each award is made. Please go to individual award pages for further information.
STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS FOR ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Each year NZARE encourages student members to attend the annual conference by making travel grants available. To qualify for an grant you must:
- Be a paid up student member of NZARE enrolled at least half-time and in less than half-time paid employment
- Be the first author of a paper or poster that has been accepted for presentation at that conference
- Have registered for the conference and apply on the prescribed form.
» Go to Student page for further information